Saturday, July 16, 2011

Went and saw the new Harry Potter movie and I couldn’t help but leaving the theater feeling disappointed. I have read the books and am not ashamed to admit that one bit haha but they changed some things from that and I am not a fan of that at all. It would have been nice to have the battles and all the little things done the same as the books, after all the books lead to the movies.
Also I saw Transformers 3 and it was awesome! Shia has potential to be a very funny guy and you can see that coming through in the first two. The action in this movie blows you away. You begin to think that it could be the same old stuff but they surprise you in this one. A very good flick.

HP-8
Transformers-8.75
jk

2 comments:

  1. Also saw Take Me Home Tonight with Eric from That 70's Show and it is surprisingly funny! I would give this one 7.5
    jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started warming up to the movies around the 5th one, but if anything in the end is changed I will go back to pretending they don't exist!
    AK

    ReplyDelete