Sunday, July 10, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Went to the theater today with a few friends and watched what is, in my eyes, one of the funniest movies ever.  Best comedy since The Hangover, Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis are hilarious! They themselves make me want to grow up and get a job, even if its a terrible one.  Jennifer Aniston, Colin Farrel, and Kevin Spacey make this movie the comedy it is. Aniston plays a role i have never seen and every guy in the world would appreciate this movie just because of her role.  I would give this one a 9.75 which would make it one of the highest rated movies on the board! A must see for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Editors Note: Jake tends to get really excited about movies. This is a perfect example, he just gave Horrible Bosses the same score as the best movie he has ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Editors renote: I grade comedies on a different scale than dramas. Adam doesn’t know a good comedy....he liked the master of disguise. I kid I kid. I really enjoyed Horrible Bosses and would recommend anyone go see it.

    ReplyDelete